- Sunday services are being live streamed to our Facebook page at 10am every Sunday
- The service of Compline is being live streamed on Wednesdays at 8pm on our Facebook page
- Our sister church, Church of the Incarnation is live streaming the service of Evening Prayer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm on their Facebook Page
- The online Book of Common Prayer is available here.
- Easter & Holy Week details and resources are available here.
- Please email our Parish Administrator if you would like to receive our e-news
- Sign up for our Diocesan e-news in order to hear directly from your bishop
- Sign up to receive Episcopal Church news emails from the Episcopal News Service (on the right)
- Take a walk on our land, pray in our Outdoor Sacred Space, walk our beautiful labyrinth!
- Hear directly from our Presiding Bishop every Monday at Habits of Grace
- Check out the wealth of educational resources at Church Next- they are generously offering many free classes right now!
- Consider creating sacred space in your home- hear about creating a home altar.
- Join in Tuesday Morning Centering Prayer- While we are under orders to remain in our homes, you are invited to pause every Tuesday morning at 9:30 am. Find a comfortable place to sit for 25 minutes without interruption. Set an alarm if you can, to tell you when the time has passed. Turn off the phone. Close your eyes. Listen to your breathing. In rhythm with your breath repeat a sacred word to help stop the business – the chattering monkeys – in your mind. Rest with God.
Financially Supporting St. Stephen’s from a Distance
- Online Bill Pay- A digital banking service that lets you pay bills over the internet from your bank account—often at no extra cost. Provide your bank with information about recipients to whom you wish to send money (one-time or recurring), and the bank sends money to that recipient. Depending on the payee, the bank will issue an electronic payment or a paper check using funds drawn from your checking or savings account within one to five days. Most banks offer this feature. Log on or call your bank to find out more details.
- Mailing a Check- Good old fashion U.S. Postal Service! We are checking our mailbox regularly, as well as the mail slot in the conference room door.
- PayPal- On the home page, you will notice the word Give on the right side, and upon clicking will lead you to a page where payments can be made can be made through PayPal via the yellow Donate button. Payments can be one-time or set to be recurring. PayPal will deduct 2.3% fee for this service, however, your full payment will be noted as your donation.